LetaWeb utilizes Flash menus throughout the site for
navigating from page to page. This means our friends using Mac
products or other devices not compatible with Flash are not
able to navigate our site. This page was created for our friends
who would like to navigate LetaWeb without the use of the
flash menus. You'll find the Apple icon in either menu bar, to
navigate back to this menu page anywhere throughout
LetaWeb. Please understand that this is a work in progress!!
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More
3. Select settings.
4. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
5. Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
6. Under "Flash," choose "Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash."
7. At the bottom, click Done.
1. To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous
2. Next to "Flash," click the Arrows
3. Select "Always allow on this site."
4. Reload the webpage
The LETA office is located at 31762 Mission Trail, Suite H Lake Elsinore,CA. 92530 Office (951) 245-0446 Fax (951) 245-6301
This website is
_We are finding that the Chrome browser also may
have issues with Flash. The following fix should help: